Diverse expertise that help move your business forward and enhance your experience in the Knowledge Community for your employees.
That's why HCAR ensures that its tenants have access to the resources that escalate growth including investment capital, technical assistance, workforce development and the power of experience.
We have connections to a valuable network of partners that can help get your business access to the tools and capital that it needs to take the next step. You can learn more about our partners here.
HCAR also hosts an ongoing series of events that brings together some of the most innovative companies, organizations and mind in the fields of life science, technology and business development. These events are not only stimulating and informative, but also serve as excellent networking opportunities.
The park also provides facilitated access to research resources and expertise, especially in the areas of research discovery, development and commercialization. Through its relationship with Penn State University and Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and the Penn State College of Medicine, research at HCAR is positioned for world-class status.
Personal Attention to Tenants
To help new tenants get established in the region and at HCAR, on-site park management along with HCAR-dedicated personnel will pay particular attention to these tenants to give them a jump start on their move-in and operational activities.
This assistance includes:
- Relocation Assistance
- Immigration Assistance
- Access to Commonwealth Resources
- Access to key service providers
- Mail Service
- Facilitated access to Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and College of Medicine core facilities and library
- Inclusion in networking and conference events located in the park
- Facilitated access to local business service providers such as hazardous waste removal and equipment such as pre-owned equipment and water purification systems
- Facilitated access to technical consultants regarding access to capital, regulatory, insurance, hazardous waste handling and removal, radiation safety licensure, etc.